For many customers this day couldn't come any sooner. Our installation crew will generally arrive at the home between 7:45am & 9:00am. Expect the installation to go all day. Our install technicians will need cleared access to and around the equipment location, as well as access to the panel box, gas meter, and water shut-off. Based on different installations we may require different access:
- Furnace - Clear workspace around the furnace.
- Gas Boiler - Clear workspace around the boiler, the Technicians may need to shut off the water during the day.
- A/C and HP - Clear workspace around the A/C and HP, remember you will want a clearance of at least 2 ft all around the Condensing unit.
- Hot Water Tanks - Clear workspace around the water heater and the technician will be turning off the water during the installation.
- Tankless Hot Water Heaters - Clear workspace around the location of the equipment and the gas meter. The technician will be turning off the water and gas during the installation.
- Radiators - Clear workspace in the location of the radiator(s).
- Thermostats - Clear workspace to the thermostat.
- Registers/Return Grills - Clear workspace around the register(s) and return grill(s).
Once the installation is completed the lead installer will go over the paperwork as well as the operation of the equipment with you. It is best if it is the homeowner that is present at this time, please make us aware if this is not possible prior to the installation day.